Monday 16 November 2009

There are Guides and Then There are Special Guides

Guides for Facebook games come in two flavors - there are the ones completely recycled from forums that have more lists and charts in them of simple, easy to remember information than they do of things that you might actually be interested in. Then there are the guides that are actually interesting – the ones that include all sorts of useful information that can help you play better.

I think I may have stumbled upon one of the latter the other day and because of how few of those guides actually seem to exist these days, I wanted to share my thoughts on it.
Restaurant City Secrets

I know what you’re thinking – “you’re addicted to restaurant cities?” Yes, yes I am. But, you can’t deny how addictive these kinds of games are. They grab you hard and don’t let go, which is genius if you’re a game designer, but for us players with no idea what we’re doing, it can be a bit frustrating.

So, a game guide like Restaurant City Secrets was a godsend – the kind of thing I wasn’t even aware existed and when I saw it for the first time, I couldn’t believe was any good.
But, I was wrong – and thank goodness because this guide is awesome. It does everything I would ask for in a guide like this and then some, providing some of the most interesting and useful tools I’ve ever seen in a game guide before.

What does that mean? It means that the things you actually need to know – like how to layout your restaurant or which dishes to level up to 10 and how to do it – are actually discussed rather than the meaningless, useless details that the other guides try to ply off on you.
Rather than trying to throw everything in the kitchen sink at you, this game guide has done a heck of a job providing a LOT of tools to help you play better. If you have a chance and are an RC fan, I whole heatedly suggest you check it out.


Do You Want To Learn Secret Tactics You Can Use to Legally Dominate Your Way to the Top of Restaurant City, Growing Your Restaurant at Light Speed?
Click HERE to Checkout The Restaurant City Secrets Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment